It’s All Geek to Me! WordPress

It's name of a session in ScienceOnline2011 the fifth annual international meeting on Science and the

 

Web. On January 13-15th, 2011. I delayed to blog about it, because I'm struggling lost circulation at depth 437m in limestone i fixed it previously but it revenge from us, we are now at 891m depth. It but me in bad mood to blog about what I'm thinking to improve my blog. During the online streaming of this session a pulse in my mind push me to ask; What is the best blogging service for scientist Blogger, Wordpress, etc.? you will see my question and the answer at time 48:12 Sorry geeks, it was confusing to me. Thank you for your answers.

Here is the vid about that session "It’s All Geek to Me" enjoy watching

[vimeo 21043520 w=400 h=225]

Sorry

This video does not exist.


I found the best discussions for my question here on Discussing WordPress for Scientists. Also  here is my Q? on LinkedIn Answers http://linkd.in/gN3yPS.

I blog to help my career, learn new skills, communicate with scientists, publish my work, prove myself, and to get hired; So I take my decision wordpress is the best for geoblogger in geoblogosphere :)


Web Hosting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sannur Caves in BeniSuef

Hard dolomite cracked a drilling bit!

Science Online London: FEAR of science blogging!